Many sellers are open to cash offers on their items. You will see a Make Offer button on the listing page if the item is open to offers. To make an offer:
- Click on the Make Offer button.
- Enter in the offer amount.
- Click on Submit. The seller has 48 hours to accept, decline or make a counter offer. If your offer is accepted, the item is added to your cart and you will receive an email to check out within 48 hours. We do not place items on hold. If the seller accepts your offer and you have not checked out, the item may be purchased by someone else at this price during the 48 hours.
- If your offer is accepted, you are required to make payment within 48 hours. Failure to pay an accepted offer is unfair to the seller and may result in your removal on the platform.
- If the seller doesn't respond to your offer within 48 hours, the offer is cancelled